Monday, November 24, 2008

My Top 4 Ama's Outfits.

These are my top 4 fashion picks from last nights award show;In this order. Though there were many celebrities that attended the show only four were worth mentioning. Coming in at #1 was Lady Gaga; i chose her at number one simply because her dress was elegant yet complex and i loved it.Coming in at #2 was Rihanna; i chose her at the two spot because she had a soft classy look and her hair was ending the game. Coming in at #3 was Chris Brown; I really thought Chris Brown's look was "Edgy Formal". Lastly #4 Kanye West; I chose Yeezy lastly because even though i loved his Pastelle jacket, i expected more from him.On top of that he didn't even change for his performance ,none the less he's still my favorite artist. Today is "808's day"=]

2 comments:

xx xx said...

i like this post.
gaga is sick. wow. (oh christina deff. jocked her swag, well the hair atleast)

rihanna- psh bomb.
chris and kanye..wow.

123456 said...

WHOS THE FIRST GIRL? I LOVEEEEE HER HAIR...

AHHH. MY BOO RIHANNA. I HAVE TO FIND HER AND KIDNAP HER. LOL