Friday, April 3, 2009

Her Swagga is..Mick JAGGER!!

All i ever here, from people is how i never give compliments to anyone. The reason is because I'm not impressed easily. But when something catches my attention it catches it. I'm so obsessed with fashion, that it has become a problem haha NOT; but I tend to think to myself why can't everyone take pride in there appearance. Anyways...I'm a blog addict i can't help it. Lolz what else the the Internet have to offer? So I came across this girls blog about a month ago. and I'm on it now like every day. She's really killing the fashion scene. And she just a regular person...No Fame, No nothing. Just "FIRE Fits". SO just in case your wondering what makes her style so great? I'ma keep it short and simple Because she knows the right ingredients to make a "Fashion Sue flea". So keep up the good work Karla it isn't going unnoticed! To view her blog go to http://karlascloset.com/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress she wears in the 2nd pic??? Ohhh man.
Those boots in the last pic?? Ohhh man.

OHmannn.! Lol.

xx xx said...

yea this females dope!

but YES! the skirt and top in the 2nd pic is fierce!