Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kanye "The Monster"?

Looking back on my childhood, for some reason i was really terrified of the "Crypt keeper" from Tales From The Crypt.I guess every child, at one point in their life is afraid of some type of creature. But as you get older you start to realize that the one thing that use to scare you isn't so scary.As a adult, i would say Kanye West is my current "Crypt Keeper". But i don't mean that in a negative way.This man inspires me so much. His sense of fashion is always above and beyond; Therefore at times it scares me, to think that will i ever surpass him as far as fashion goes.But that day will come, and when it does i hope the whole world is tuned in.Because it will be a sight for sore eyes. P.S even the Ginger Bread Man said "Kanye your a MONSTER"!

1 comment:

xx xx said...

yay!
and u will surpass him--once u get BANK like him haha. jk

btw...kanye .......oh kanye. :sigh: