Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blast from the Past!

Wow i remember growing up.. i use to have the single BIGGEST crush on this girl. Hahha i use to watch Save by Bell, and think man she is a Goddess haha. Kelly was definitely my young crush or should i say my young obsession ha. I use to dream of dating this chick... no really lmao!Oh the good ol' days=D. But Last year i had a girl in my U.S. history class that looked just like her lmao i was tripping out the whole semester. Now that I'm older and i can reflect on the crush i had on this girl, i see why i liked her so much. She has such a natural soft beauty to her. Now and days i feel like women battle to see who can wear the MOST make up (not flattering). What happen to the naturalness ladies? so BIG ups to Tiffani Thiessen for keeping it sexy in the late 80's early 90's!

No comments: