Monday, July 13, 2009

SO SICK!

.
Why can't they give Micheal the credit that is do to him? is so HARD to fathom? Yes he is a BLACK icon, YES he sold the most records EVER, and YES he was different/Irreplaceable;so be it if his skin was white or if his children are white. Big deal it's interviews like this that piss me off to no extremes. This is America..."The land where the FASCIST COWARDS RULE" yeah I said it. Kanye said it best "Racism still alive they just be concealing it". I don't understand why Elvis can be Iconic and Micheal Jackson can't? Pay close attention people Elvis stole most of his ish from black people ... well He was "Influenced" as they say. but I know why Elvis can be ICONIC and MJ can't.. This makes me so sick to my stomach. And This MAN is on CNN I wonder what else is on there?. TRASH is what the news is feeding the MEDIA. Don't fall victim.

No comments: