Saturday, December 20, 2008

2nd Year...

So for those of you that don't know today marks the second year anniversary of my mothers death.I would have say hands down this has been the hardest thing to deal with in my life.I woke up this morning and just figured i would do a little writing.I'm usually a private person but i figured i would share this one, with my readers.So here's a little insight on my life.

When i heard the news of your death i told myself breathe but there was no catching my breath/who would've guessed 2 days before we both dreamed your death/the aftermath has left me with a vaccant chest/i must confess i rarely say your name/however your face will forever be ingraved in my brain/and though i talk to the sky i swear it's not same/you died at 38 the world couldn't imagine my pain/most of the time i feel lost and the other half i feel insane/but those are the rules of the game/we live we die, when you died i cried/and even though it's been two years i still feel hollow inside/at times i can hear you say "sonny boy go on with your life"/my question is how mom when i can't even let loved ones inside/but i thank you for it all your stregth and your pride/ my sister and my life/those sunny days and those joyful nights/I thank you for always seeing my vision/lastly i thank you for being my rock and my center/but when it all falls down i guess we all get a glimpse of the coldest winter. REST IN PEACE MOMS..I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

DREW-LOSKI said...

R.I.P
drews mom



-bell

J*star said...

She's with my grandma and kanye's mom. I'm sure she is so proud of you so keep your head up and make her proud by being the best fashion designer the world has ever seen!

xx xx said...

this is so amazing.
so heart touching.
words can't explain

your mother is proud of the wonderful man u have become and continue to become.

&& yes Justin said it best...

"make her proud by being the best fashion designer the world has ever seen!"

were always here for u.
ily.