Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Diffrent Approach!

Albert Einstein defined Insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". It seems to me, even though each year is different there are many things that always remain the same in my life; perhaps the reason behind that is because i bring in every New Year the same "The Usual party scene". So this year I'm taking a different approach to everything, starting with New Years eve. You can catch me at my headquarters feeding my mind. I think my biggest problem is telling people what I'm bout to do in my life. So 2009 everyone will be shocked for what i have in store. You can call me the "Riddler" because my life is going to be one big mystery.I've chose my path! With that being said my best advice i can give anyone for the new year is "Don't follow your dreams...Chase them"!Happy New Years everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very inspiring words of wisdom, Droobie Cakes. you always hear people say, "same shit ; different day." and i can truly and honestly say that i'm guilty of that myself. do the same thing and sometimes make the same mistakes over and over again. sometimes it's an unconscious decision and other times i'm absolutely aware of it. but i stopped with the new years resolutions a long time ago. i hate planning things like that because it never happens. def on my "go with the flow" ish.