Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sighting!!

So today i was at work, dealing with my incompetent managers as usual and i seen this Asian looking kid walk by in some all red shoes,I thought to myself damn those shoes really look like Air yeezy's.But than i told myself IMPOSSIBLE! So the Asian looking kid walked by again, and i was like "HEy come here".So he walked over and i was like are those air yeezy's? and he was like "Yeah". So then i aked him "How did you get those"? He was like "There are only 4 or 5 these worldwide and i managed to get a pair because my uncle works for Nike and from time to time he sends me a box of sneakers"! Lolz i told him he was super lucky. Talk about the best Christmas present. Seriously this shoe is the Future; So YES the hype is real i seen them with my own eyes and everyone knows how hard it is to please me.

No comments: