Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm BACK!

I've been catching up on sleep the past couple days. Because i guess my body was drained, from my VACATION. So for those who didn't know, i was in AZ for the past month or so. It's kinda weird because when i lived in AZ, I always felt Cali was my home. And now that I live in Cali, i miss AZ. I've come to realize AZ is my home and Cali is my birthplace. Don't get me wrong i Love the "L.A. Scene" but I love my family Much more. So Thank you Loni for those Countless Coldstone trips. Thank you Jazzy for everything...(Too much to list). Thank you JAymayne For the Millions of laughs we always share. Thank you Jay Jay for those drunkin Nights/Sleepless days haha. Thank you Auntie and Mel for those Coffee days/Endless nights. Thank you P.dot for the "Racoon cut"...You've earned your spot in history for this one lolz. And last but not least thank you to my new friends from the other side of the world Edward and Gab-Gab you guys are always fun! So with that being said back to business. Btw "Hi haters, i'm back off Hiatus I feel just like you, even i Hate us".

1 comment:

JKisz said...

woooohooooo! comin back at thee same time! but i'm glad you went back home. it's where the heart is, right?!