Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lets end this weekend with inspiration shall we!

Wowzers Alexander Wang is such an inspiration for me. This 24 year old designer moved from San Francisco to new york when he was just 18 years old. He attended Parson's for a year than
dropped out.Now he's one of the most talk about designers in the industry. Alexander Wang began with the prodigy’s one simple belief: “I’m in New York City - I can do anything I put my heart to."How brilliant is that line?
“When I moved here from San Francisco” Wang relates, “Parsons was a stepping stone, but I really believe that it's up to the individual. Before I even started school, I decided I was going to get an internship with Marc Jacobs. So I went and I got it! Then I thought, let me see what else this industry has to offer.”-Alexander Wang

1 comment:

Miss Barci said...

so u will!!!ull succeed in everything u put ur heart and energy on!no doubt about that..
so keep ur head up and work 4 it!:)