Friday, March 27, 2009

Venting....

I ask myself time and time again, what do my dreams mean to me? My dreams mean that anything is possible and nothing is in vein. I'm one of the few people in this world, that really wants to give our generation something to look back on. I've been honored enough to meet someone else who is passionate about something huge and I pray often for her success.I've Cried,Prayed, and felt so much Pain in the past few years just to make it to this point in my journey; and through the turmoil I've become more of an artist.But the worst thing about Artists is we're often misunderstood.I guess my complexity is what separates me from the average "human". At the end of the day my attentions are good...but I'm sorry if you perceive them as vindictive.I hope i find bliss in success, my mother always called me "Sonny Boy" and what's brighter on this earth then "The Son"...or should i say her Son.

2 comments:

Miss Barci said...

and that was beautiful..to share a lil bit of whats on ur mind and what ur heart feels..
we all have fears and feel frustrated sometimes,but u are blessed with a beautiful fam and gf who r there 4 u to support you and share ur dreams..this should give u the strenght to go on..
they believe in you..so do i..but to get to a point u have to walk a way,so start walking!!
keep ur head up,take a deep breath and start planning step by step what u have to do to get where u want..focuse at one thing at a time,,
and u will make it!!..
:)

Anonymous said...

you got it drew,, your perseverance and drive, as well as your complexity, has always been what clearly drew the line between you and the othersss.

you got it.