Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ASton MArtin 0ne-77

I love Aston Martin's , hands down these are my favorite exotic high-end sport cars. I don't even know what really drawls me to them may be it's because there so sheik and classy with a little twist of simplicity.Or may be it's because 007 drives one and I've always admired his exquisite taste. All i know is my close friend Taylor and I are forever having debates about Aston's he Say's there there to plain, but for me i rather have something done just right than over done. so with that being said this is the Aston Martin One-77, expecting to possess a 7.3-liter V12 engine pumping out 700+hp, has already been sold out. Details are dim and distribution will not begin until late 2009 but the carbon fibre chassis alongside aluminium body panels has been confirmed along with some new images courtesy of 925.nl after the jump.

No comments: