Friday, October 24, 2008

IMAGINE...





These photos are just superb; the illustrations were done by local California artist Nathan T. Ota. There are so many people that "Know me" and have no idea how much into art i really am. My mother was an artist and as much as i despise my grand mother she's an artist to so I'm assuming arts in my veins. Its really amazing what our imaginations can conjure up. It really trips me out when i think about how vivid my imagination is as an adult compared to my imagination as a child.What's so interesting is how our imaginations can take us anywhere from the Planet Saturn to the Moon in two blinks of our eye lids.Its funny because just the other night me,my God sister, and my God Brother were having a substantially long conversation on our childhood imagination and it really made me think. So major Ups to Loni Doddy and J-main i love you both! So with that being said to everyone reading this NEVER lose your imagination and if you already have go watch Peter Pan continuously until you regain it.

1 comment:

lonidoddy said...

i lovvveee this work!
thx for the shout out bro!