Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Touch One Soul..

I thought i would share this track with everyone who hasn't heard it yet.HAnds down this is the best song i've heard in the past two years. I know that's sounds absurd to most of you that are reading this but it's the god honest truth.I haven't heard a song that has really touched my soul since my moms passed away.See there are alot of times where i just feel lost or even out of place among society.Most people can't even comprehend the state of mind that in nor would i expect them to because my mind is what separates me from everyone else;I see the world diffrent than everyone i've ever encountered. That's why i feel i'm destined for greatness at least i'm not alone in this. "If spring can take the snow away can it mount away all our mistakes"

No comments: